PDS Academy For Children
The academy is specifically designed for children that are looking for more than just a ski school. They want to ski fast, try off piste, race their friends, learn some new tricks in the park and have an awesome time.
We have created a program that gives them just that but also teaches them how to be safe in the mountains and take that next step under the tuition and guidence of industry experts.
What we do
- Give them the appropriate safety equipment and teach them how to use it (transceivers, probes and shovels)
- Take them all over the mountain on jumps, bumps and a little off piste
- Introduce them to gates and racing
- Develop their piste skills
- Create a weekly movie they can show their friends and family
- Teach them how to ski in the snowpark and some new tricks to impress
- Take them where the snow and terrain is best in the Portes du Soleil
- Give them a cool prize
What level do I need to be?
We run two groups our top gun group is designed for children that are able to ski the whole mountain parallel. We also have a hot shots group for those skiing red runs parallel already and would like to get stuck into a bit more. This equates to Snowlife badges 6+ and Ecole du Ski levels Bronze+.
Still not sure? Check out our level guides.
Five half days running Monday to Friday, 9am – 12pm or 1pm – 4pm
Three full days running Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 9am – 4pm
Three full days running Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday, 9am – 4pm
Here we can truly cater for your individual needs whether you want to get better on the piste, through the bumps, off piste, in the park or round the race gates. It is also a chance for those not quite ready for our academy program to have some quality time to prepare for it or for those with a specific goal in mind.
|Christmas and New Year||1||21/12/2014 – 26/12/2014|
|2||28/12/2014 – 03/01/2015|
|February half term||1||08/02/2015 – 13/02/2015|
|2||15/02/2015 – 20/02/2015|
|3||22/02/2015 – 27/02/2015|
|Easter holidays||1||29/03/2015 – 03/04/2015|
|2||05/04/2015 – 10/04/2015|
|3||12/04/2015 – 17/04/2015|
Further dates available on demand.Book Your Place