PDS Academy Adult Courses
We have a variety of adult courses to choose from. Our performance courses run outside of the busy holiday period and offer more than your usual ski school experience.
Are they right for you?
Our courses are aimed at a variety of standards ranging from beginner to advanced. We even offer instructor training courses! If you’re not sure which course is best for you check out our level guides.
Choose an advanced course in the Portes du Soleil or the Grand Massif and improve your skills with like minded skiers
Choose From the following courses…
- First time – Never been on skis before
- Progressing – Been once or twice, Happy on the Nursery slopes
- Improving – Happy on Gentle blues
- Developing – Ready to try Reds
- Piste performance – Confident on Reds aiming for Blacks
- Off piste – Ready to Ski the Whole Mountain
- Intro to race training
- Instructor Training
We run private lessons in the afternoon from 1pm onwards during the holidays and at all times during the low season. Here we can truly cater for your individual needs whether you want to ski for the first time, get better on the piste, through the bumps, off piste, in the park or round the race gates. It is also a chance for those not quite ready for our courses to have some quality time to prepare for future ones.
Book Your Place